Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hellooooo.... Hellooo?

Well, I was seriously just wondering if anyone was still out there!
I can't know if anyone will read this, but I sure hope I haven't lost my people out there forever!

A couple of quick updates:

I am still teaching.

Still happily married.

Working on my photography business/skills.

Bought a new house.


I think that covers the last year and some months. haha
But seriously, I know I suck at this. Maybe I should forget posting pictures with recipes and all that. I guess the blog has to evolve right along with me? Don't know.

I can't promise I'll have any posts real soon, but I will think about it. No really, I will.

In the meantime, if you want to check out what I have been up to... visit my photography website here.

Seriously, go.

XoXo,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment