Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

So I'm lucky... I get to share my birthday month with one amazing little lady... Lady Liberty and this great place we call the USA. My birthday is at the end of the month, but this weekend I'm celebrating America's birthday with family and friends at the beach. :)
I'm working on my tan, taking some fabulous photos, and straight up... Relaxing. I'm actually writing this on my phone right now, while sitting in a beach chair, watching my brothers in the ocean. I could do this forever.

I go home tonight, after fireworks, so I will post some photos hopefully (I did a mini photo shot with some friends' daughters). I should also have a recipe or two for you this week. :)

Till then... Have a safe and happy Fourth of July!

Xoxo

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment