Thursday, February 2, 2012

Motivation... Lacking.

So lately, I have been feeling a little, shall we say, blah. Hubby and I are on a little healthy kick and trying to eat way better than we usually do, which means my meals are a bit more limited. I've been semi-creative with some of my meals, but not really nearly enough that I want to photograph and post them. Most of them are loaded with garlic and paprika, salt-free, and generally boring-looking as they are eaten with only lettuce and tomatoes. And while I did have a few recipes in the reserves, it's just no fun to post pumpkin recipes after Thanksgiving, or eggnog cupcake recipes after Christmas. So I guess those will have to wait until next year. ;)

I do, however, have some bargain blast posts I've been meaning to write, and another couple topics have been ruminating in my head. Once I get the hang of these healthy recipes and get a little more creative with them, then I will definitely add them into the mix. For now, I'd like to apologize for the lack in motivation that has plagued me for the last several months. It has affected a few areas, but my poor blog seems to be suffering most. I will hopefully be back regularly to entertain you with more recipes, photos, and delightful things I've found in my everyday.

If you have any suggestions for topics or think that you have a really great topic and would like to guest blog, let me know! Email me at Jenise.subervi@gmail.com.

For now, I leave you with a few photos from a recent trip to North Carolina.

Xoxo,

Jen

Starting off the trip with a toast to friends and fun. 


Roasting Marshmallows in the Fireplace. Yummmmm

Best BBQ Food... Incredible



1 comment:

  1. You should both be very proud of your healthier living journey. And I think that is something very worth writing about. Trust me, a lot of people struggle with starting and maintaining a healthier lifestyle. You guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete