Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Weekend fun and new goodies!

So as I posted on Friday, I was out of town for my anniversary this past weekend. Eddie and I went to Disney and celebrated our first year of marriage. We can't believe how fast time has flown. We arrived Friday night and didn't do a whole lot, since we arrived late.  Then Saturday we hit up Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney. In Downtown Disney I discovered Mickey's Pantry - a kitchen store with oh-so-many goodies for me to enjoy! So I'm going to do two posts tonight. Or maybe one tonight and one tomorrow morning. :)

I'm just going to give a few highlights of our weekend, and I'm going to talk about some of my goodies! ;)



Us at Magic Kingdom :)

Great pic of Mickey and Minnie



Me with a cute Mickey apron (although I didn't buy this one - I bought a Minnie one!).



Crab Cakes Eggs Benedict with Key Lime Hollandaise Sauce at the Wave Restaurant at the Contemporary Hotel - I highly recommend... this was one of the best dishes I've ever had. Definitely now on my list of things to make. :)

In the car, headed home. :( 

Cheers to our first year!

Cheers to many more!

Fun Stuff I Bought at Mickey's Pantry

To flavor my daily cup of joe. 

Irish Cream, Cinnamon, Chocolate Mint, Amaretto :oP

This is a delicious salt blend that they were promoting. The next meal I post on here will use this, but it's not necessary for you to have it. If you are interested, you can find it on www.spiceandtea.com. They also have a few stores in the southeast US. 


This, I cannot WAIT to use. I have no idea what I'm going to make using this, but I know I have to make something soon. As soon as you open this little baggie, the aroma that comes out of there is so outrageously good.


Again, if you're interested in the salt blends, you can visit The Spice and Tea Exchange. They have really really cool stuff, and I would have spent crazy amounts of money in there if I had spent more time in there.  Definitely worth looking into!

I'll be posting again soon. :)
Enjoy

Xoxo, 
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment