Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fresh Start

Starting a blog is always sort of scary. What the heck do I write?
I've started them a few times and always end up deleting them because I don't think I have enough to say or enough that people will actually care to read.

What's different now? Well, I've been asking myself the same thing.
I'm just an ordinary young woman - a jack of all trades, master of none.  I was married almost a year ago (my anniversary is February 27th).

In the last year, I've learned a lot - about myself, about my husband, and about what I want my life to be like. I suppose this blog is an attempt to sort everything out and keep a kind of record of my attempts at lots of things. I suppose I will be posting about photography, cooking, baking, teaching, and travel, for the most part.  Basically, things that make me happy on a daily basis - hence the name, Everyday Delights.

I also have so many people who ask me for recipes and tips on different things... I figure this is an easier way to share than just e-mailing people one-by-one. I'm sure it will be slow going at first, but hopefully I can create some kind of a schedule for myself and update on a regular basis. I'll certainly try. :)

I hope you enjoy, feel free to comment, and let me know if there's anything I can do to improve the blog!

For today, I'll leave you with some of my favorite shots, taken by Yours Truly...

Our puppy Bella, a Lhasa Apso, at 5 months. 

A dock along the Mississippi

My handsome hubby. :)

Happy Reading...

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck Miss Jenise!! I can't wait for what is yet to come!! Love you lots! Olg Olg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Olga! Love you lots, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! Can't wait to read more and excited about making some of your recipes, yummy!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job, Jeni Girl! Will defenitely try your guava dip...keep posting!

    ReplyDelete